Author Archives: Karen Hoyos
To Raise the Consciousness of Humanity and Transform this Planet into one of Peace, Love and Abundance for All.
Purpose is our vehicle. We train leaders to find, share and maximize the impact of their gifts to serve the world. As the most globally recognized facilitator of transformational seminars and coaching; we reach the masses through the powerful influence of our graduates, with the example of their extraordinary and permanent results. Transformation is NOW a reality.
A Valentine’s Day Message: Love Yourself First – Today & Everyday
By: Karen Hoyos
St. Valentine’s day is a very special day to celebrate love and friendship. Yet, many people forget that, throughout their life, the most important relationship is with themselves.
You may be in love right now with someone that is perfect for you and your relationship is fantastic…or maybe you are not happy with the relationship you are in…or maybe you can be happily single, or single and unhappy. Whatever situation you are in, let me remind you of the 5 key principles to an extraordinary relationship:
- Love yourself first: We cannot give or receive what we don’t have. In order for you to love and be loved, you must first experience love and respect for yourself. Many people are searching outside of themselves for what’s missing within and end up in an ongoing cycle of emptiness and unfulfillment. Recognize that you must be your priority always. Your self-love will bring out your best and will move you to be and give your best!
- Be happy with or without someone: Nobody can make you happy. Happiness is a choice that you must make every day, in each moment – no matter what circumstances or people are around you. When you put your happiness in the hands of someone else, you are not taking responsibility for your life. By giving this power away, you became a “victim.” Remember that you are a perfect and whole human being that God created… to “be” and share happiness with others. When you are happy, you attract happy people and happy relationships. Don’t wait a moment to honor your joy. Be happy NOW!
- Let your purpose be the center of your life: Without a purpose, nothing works. In order for you to find meaning and fulfillment, you must find and live your life’s purpose. Why are you here? What is your passion? What is your mission? “Purpose” will empower you to honor your legacy on this planet. When you are living your purpose and focusing your attention on contribution, there is no time for drama. You will be too busy serving others. Your relationship with your loved ones will support and add to your purpose-driven life.
- Be clear of what your values are: Have clarity of what your top values are and make sure that you honor them. Be clear of what is not negotiable in your life and what is. In order for your beloved or potential “significant other” to respect and honor your values, you, my dear one, must make certain you are acknowledging their values, loving them and respecting them fully.
- Learn, Grow, Learn, Grow: Let go of your past and learn from it. Understand that everything that has happened to you in your life – including painful experiences, have been part of a perfect plan for your evolution. These experiences will continue to manifest in many forms until you “get” the lesson. A healthy relationship can only grow in a clean space. Take care of cleaning your space first, so you will then have the space for the magical relationship that God has in store for you.
HOW TO FIND YOUR LIGHT THROUGH DARKNESS
By: Karen Hoyos
Most people have a past story to tell. Many have overcome painful moments and severe circumstances. I have my share of those experience as a survivor of domestic violence and a mother of twins whose life was threaten by a lethal disease only eight days after being prematurely born. All of this with a history of pain and suffering in my family for generations.
The questions many people will ask when experiencing darkness is: Why me? Why is this happening? I know it not only because I have worked with over fifteen thousand graduates of my seminars in the process of healing, personal, financial and spiritual growth; but because I too had asked myself the same questions.
Life’s purpose saved my life and it is the only way I know those questions and many others will be answered. Once I discovered my purpose I discovered the perfection of my pain. Once I knew my mission I realized that my light was always there even in the darkest moments of my life. I was present for first time of the the essence truth that says that everything is part of a perfect and divine plan that God has for you.
Now, how do you see this for yourself? Maybe you are going through your dark tunnel or you are in a blissful state of light…. not matter where you are, here are some key reminders to empower you to access your light anywhere at anytime:
- Every experience in your life comes with a lesson. Your past in an asset for your future when you see it with the eyes of your mission on this planet.
- Your darkest moments were training you to serve and inspire others, everything in your past has been part of the wisdom in the chapters in the book of your life, so many others may read it and learn from it.
- Discover and live your calling; it is easy, just answer: What is your passion? What would you do if you had all the money in the world? What is it that you love so much that you would do it even for free? What tickles your heart when practicing it or when you visualize yourself doing it? For me is transforming people’s life, coaching , speaking sharing my message with one or millions of people. I love what I do so much that I don’t know what work means; for me it is an honor and my pleasure. What is yours? Maybe Singing, writing, teaching, being a doctor, a lawyer or an artquitect. Whatever it is you MUST live it. YOU WILL NEVER be fulfilled unless you are living your purpose.
4. Welcome your challenges with gratitude knowing that a lesson is coming your way so you may serve others better, more and in a bigger way. A challenge is a sign that God has a blessing in store for you to unlock.
- Review your life and do a transformational check daily to supervise what areas of your life are lead by your heart and what areas are lead by your ego. How do you know? Just check your results.
- Don’t fear the darkness, remember that your infinite light will always be brighter than any dark tunnel. No matter what there is always an open exit waiting for you, let your light shine so you can find your way.
- Finally, remember that darkness is an illusion of your ego, light is all exists, open the eyes of your soul and you will see beyond the veil of your mind.
FIVE TOP MONEY TREE PRINCIPLES
By: Karen Hoyos
I had an amazing spiritual-financial mentoring session today with my best friend and extraordinary business leader Gary Salvit.
We covered the basic yet powerful principles of financial abundance and discussed how easy these principles can be forgotten just because they are so simple.
Any healthy tree with wonderful fruits needs strong roots. If your tree of money is not giving the fruits you are manifesting then it is time to check on your roots.
Here are 5 top money principles that will empower you to grow and keep a healthy and powerful money tree:
1. Giving back: There is no such a thing as too small a contribution when giving back. The ideal is to donate a minimum of 10% of every dollar you make to a charity or charities of your choice. Yet even if it is less than that, do it every week until you can give 10%. The secret to receiving is giving! Some people will say, how can I give back when what I have is not enough to cover my own expenses? Well you do not have enough because you are not giving enough.
2. Saving is a must: Not matter how much you earn, it is essential that you save, you must save at least 10% of your income. “Do not save what is left after spending, but spend what is left after saving” – Warren Buffett
3. Tracking your money: You MUST know how much money is coming in, out, when, where and how! Clarity is power! Tracking your money is honoring it. This means that you are grateful for each dollar God provides and that you are ready to open space for more! There are many money tracking systems, you can start with a pen and paper, QuickBooks, or even more sophisticated ones! No matter how you do it, you must remember that until you are managing correctly what you have now the universe will not give you more.
4. Learn every day: Your money tree will grow as much as you do! No matter how successful you already are, there is always space to learn more and you MUST. The EGO likes to be in it’s comfort zone; especially when you have accomplished a certain level of success. Do not allow it to fool you. The key is to surround yourself with people that have the results that you admire and are manifesting. There is also so much great information out there, whether free or for a fee; that will continue elevating your consciousness and your spiritual relationship with money.
5. Focus on your WHY: Ask yourself why you are manifesting more money. The universe won’t give you what you want, rather it will give you what you NEED to fulfill your destiny. It is crucial, and a human need for people to find and live their life’s purpose. Once you understand that financial abundance is just a vehicle to serve your mission, and it is your mission, not your money that will fulfill your heart; you will then be free to focus on living your legacy on this planet every day of your life. Focus on how many people you can serve doing what you love and the money will follow you naturally. This is a universal law.
THE MAGIC OF MANIFESTATION
By: Karen Hoyos
Throughout the ages people have shown the world that dreams do come true. What may have once seemed impossible, just took a burning desire, a declaration and boundless determination to make a reality.
Think for a moment, just over hundred years ago an airplane didn’t exist. “Flight is possible for man” Was the powerful statement made by Wilbur Wright, co-inventor of the first engine airplane. Many naturally laughed and didn’t believe in that “crazy” idea! But Wilbur and his bother Orville Wright believed in him and with that total conviction they gave people the flying power of the birds.
Another example is to remember President John F Kennedy’s extraordinary words: “We choose to go to the moon”; “We choose to go to the moon in this decade not because is easy, but because is hard, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win” “… But how can this be possible”? -Many people asked. The President didn’t ask “How?”; he just declared “When!”
People often forget their power to manifest and when someone tells them what can be done, they think that it is only for “the lucky ones” not for them; others will try to achieve something but may believe it will only work in “some” areas, but deep inside they don’t think it is possible to manifest it “all” . The truth is that we are ALL manifesting ALL the time. Some consciously manifest the life of their dreams, and others unconsciously live by default.
I have been very blessed to serve over fifteen thousand graduates of my seminars over the past eight years, and I have experienced the miracles of manifestation in my own life as well. Many people would admit that even though they know they can manifest their dreams, and even know what tools to use, for some reason their reality doesn’t match fully what their vision is.
After years of discovering, experiencing, and sharing the power of manifestation in my own life, I became committed to finding a way to show others how to manifest what they want for themselves and for the world; and decided to create my seminar THE MAGIC OF MANIFESTATION. Click Here To Learn More
The following are some key distinctions that I use in my seminars that will remind you how to allow yourself to be the powerful MANIFESTER you already are:
- Clarity is power: In order for you to manifest anything you must be very clear of what is it that you want. Now, it is important to know that you have to think not only what you desire but how this vision will benefit you and others. When you send the intention of serving others through your own vision this energy will align the universe in your favor and you will rapidly enjoy the impact of your great intentions.
- Your words have power: You create your world from your language. Be aware of everything you say because your subconscious mind is recording everything as facts. Take the clear vision of your dream and declare it to the world! How? Frist write it down thanking the universe for the generosity of what is already given to you even before you physically have it! Then share it with passion with all the people in your life and every one you meet. Every time you share from your heart the vibration of your joy will open the door of your desire for it to be manifested.
- Celebrate: Celebrating is the art of acknowledging where you are so you can create the space of where you want to go. Honor everything you have accomplished so far, the people in your life, your health, your gifts. A grateful heart will continue manifesting more joy in the form of results to match the frequency of your choice!
- Walk by faith: When I talk about faith I’m not talking about religion. I do honor and respect your spiritual beliefs. I refer to faith as the powerful force that moves every part of our universe. Faith is a confident belief and acceptance of that which we know in essence to be true. Only when you allow faith to enter your heart, you will fully manifest what you truly deserve!
I invite you today to open your arms to receive THE MAGIC OF MANIFESTATION! Click Here To Learn More
SHARING YOUR PASSION WITH COMPASSION!
By: Karen Hoyos
While working with thousands of people trough my seminars and coaching programs I have been very blessed to share my message with participants from around the world, from all paths of life and spiritual beliefs.
In my own life. I have experienced the impact of every one of the tools I teach. Since I started facilitating trainings I made congruence my number one value as a coach.
During my own evolution in the beginning of my career, I wanted so much for every one around me to experience the transformation that I was starting to live after finding my mission in life. I could not understand at that moment why people that I loved so much were upset when they saw I was changing. Many times with the best intentions of contribution to them I did not honor the space that we were in and the fact that some of them just were not ready… I meant good yet my approach was not in alignment with my intentions.
It has been almost a decade since I started my journey of service, I have trained and witnessed the impact of our powerful message, and I have also seen how many people are challenged when bringing home what has made a difference in their life .
Through my experience and learning from leaders that I have met and coached during all these years, I have found some powerful principles on how to share your passion with those around you with heart and compassion. Here are the top six:
1. Honor people: Acknowledge that there is perfection in every level and stage of evolution and that we are not better or not less than anyone at any moment of our life. The only difference is our awareness vibration and the recognition of who we are. That will allow us to live a life without judgment to other people’s choices and experiences.
2. Commitment vs. Attachment: Take stand for people you love and share what you know can better their life yet be present of not being lead by the ego with an attachment to the outcome. Clear a space for them reminding them that your love for them is unconditional.
3. Ask permission to make a contribution: This principle has revolutionized the impact of my communication. Always, ask permission before giving a suggestion, point of view. There is nothing that will activate other’s egos more than an unwelcomed “advice”.
4. Inspire by example: People will follow your example more then your words. Your actions are your loudest voice; make sure that what you do is congruent with what you say.
5. It is ok to let go: Once you play full out from a place of essence and love, and a person does not accept or respect your choices then it is ok to let the person go with love and gratitude for what you have learned in your experience with them. This person will not necessarily leave for ever. The space you are giving them is to honor where they are, where they want to be and also out of respect for yourself. This can only happen once you find and practice self-love. When you embrace your own evolution, the people around you will do the same.
6. Be unapologetically your authentic self: Don’t you dare to lower your standards so others are not confronted by your presence. There is nothing humble in hidng your light. Shine bright and be a mirror for all of those who are ready to see the true essence of their divine reflection.
I dedicate to you from my heart this beautiful poem by Marianne Williamson as a beautiful reminder of the greatness of who you are:
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
Karen Hoyos is a Global Transformational Leader, Celebrity coach-Speaker & Author. Her message has reached millions of people through her seminars, top television show appearances and bestselling products. Find out more about Karen Hoyos here: www.KarenHoyos.net – http://www.themagicofmanifestation.com – http://www.karenhoyos.com
Real Transformation in the Real World
By: Karen Hoyos
Everyone on this planet has a purpose, millions are looking for it, many others are pursuing it and very few are actually living it. I have worked with thousands of graduates of my seminars and witnessed their extraordinary transformation. During this time, I have seen people start fully committed to a life of growth but after some time just quit to go back to their comfort zone supported by a thought out excuse. I have also had the gift to facilitate the transformation and empower brave leaders to step up against any obstacle and fulfill their mission. For all of them, I am deeply grateful.
What does it take for people to transform their life in every area and fully live their purpose? I am not just talking about some aspects of their life or a temporary change that they might get in their church, temple or even in a workshop. This is not just having the concept of inner transformation in their mind, this is the real deal.
In fact, many people live in the illusion of two worlds, the “spiritual” and the “real” world. In their spiritual world, they do acts of kindness. Many of them are admired by others because their business and charity work are in alignment with contribution. However, they believe in their subconscious mind that it is ok to take a break from transformation. They believe they do so much, they must have the right to cheat in other areas of their life. They negotiate their values and find people that will support this unconscious behavior. Of course these people are also not fulfilled. Behind closed doors they suffer from the impact of their inauthenticity not knowing that the key to get out of that state is CONGRUENCY.
Congruency is the top value of any spiritual journey. This is the secret to unveil the illusion of separation of the two worlds created by the ego, bringing them together as an eternal present from the essence of our being. Many will prefer to walk away or judge others that dare to do what they are not choosing. It is easier to find an excuse then to take responsibility and really take a stand for the genuine transformation of this world that begins with each of us.
How can you bring congruency to your life when it may be so challenging?
Here are the principles that you can apply to make congruency your daily practice:
- CLARITY: Clarify why you are on this planet. You have a purpose. If you don’t know what it is ask yourself this question: If you had all the money in the world and all the time to enjoy it what would you do with your “time’? When you let go of your attachment to money all that is left is your calling.
- CHOOSE POWERFULLY: Make a powerful choice from your heart and not from your head that you will truly live your life’s purpose NOW and not in the future. Make your purpose an emergency because it is.
- CLEAN YOUR SPACE: Let go of the people, circumstances, habits, events and actions that are not CONGRUENT with your inner transformation. It may feel challenging in the beginning but it will be the best gift you will give to the manifestation of your purpose on this planet.
Karen Hoyos is a Global Transformational Leader, Celebrity coach-Speaker & Author. Her message has reached millions of people through her seminars, top television show appearances and bestselling products.Find out more about Karen Hoyos here: http://www.KarenHoyos.net http://www.facebook.com/karenhoyos – Twitter: @KarenHoyos
Hola and happy 2015!
You are now in the beginning of a brand new year, you have your vision, clear dreams and plans; yet with all that great stuff there comes a challenge: the “HOW TO” make it all a reality!
Many people create long lists of wishes in the beginning of the year only to forget about them weeks later. They inevitably remember these wishes again over the next holidays. This becomes an never-ending and unfulfilling goal setting cycle!
This does not need to be YOU anymore! By coaching, teaching and working with thousands of people through my seminars and private trainings I have experienced, shared and facilitated the tools to manifest the life that you deserve! Yet what I am about to show you has never been unleashed before…
Until now what happened in my BY INVITATION ONLY three-day seminars have been one of our best kept transformational secrets. All of that is about to change, and for first time in the history of my work, my powerful seminar will be available for anyone to experience from the comfort of their own home, or through any mobile device with this instant video course.
In THE MAGIC OF MANIFESTATION INSTANT VIDEO COURSE I will show you a unique step-by-step process that will completely impact all areas of your life: Financial, Health, Relationships, Spirituality. You will learn how to break through any mental barriers and be able to manifest measurable, constant and sustainable extraordinary results. This message is delivered from a place of essence in a deep, powerful, passionate and fun manner.
As you watch these videos, I will become your partner and companion in the journey of your total transformation!