SHARING YOUR PASSION WITH COMPASSION!
SHARING YOUR PASSION WITH COMPASSION!
By: Karen Hoyos
While working with thousands of people trough my seminars and coaching programs I have been very blessed to share my message with participants from around the world, from all paths of life and spiritual beliefs.
In my own life. I have experienced the impact of every one of the tools I teach. Since I started facilitating trainings I made congruence my number one value as a coach.
During my own evolution in the beginning of my career, I wanted so much for every one around me to experience the transformation that I was starting to live after finding my mission in life. I could not understand at that moment why people that I loved so much were upset when they saw I was changing. Many times with the best intentions of contribution to them I did not honor the space that we were in and the fact that some of them just were not ready… I meant good yet my approach was not in alignment with my intentions.
It has been almost a decade since I started my journey of service, I have trained and witnessed the impact of our powerful message, and I have also seen how many people are challenged when bringing home what has made a difference in their life .
Through my experience and learning from leaders that I have met and coached during all these years, I have found some powerful principles on how to share your passion with those around you with heart and compassion. Here are the top six:
1. Honor people: Acknowledge that there is perfection in every level and stage of evolution and that we are not better or not less than anyone at any moment of our life. The only difference is our awareness vibration and the recognition of who we are. That will allow us to live a life without judgment to other people’s choices and experiences.
2. Commitment vs. Attachment: Take stand for people you love and share what you know can better their life yet be present of not being lead by the ego with an attachment to the outcome. Clear a space for them reminding them that your love for them is unconditional.
3. Ask permission to make a contribution: This principle has revolutionized the impact of my communication. Always, ask permission before giving a suggestion, point of view. There is nothing that will activate other’s egos more than an unwelcomed “advice”.
4. Inspire by example: People will follow your example more then your words. Your actions are your loudest voice; make sure that what you do is congruent with what you say.
5. It is ok to let go: Once you play full out from a place of essence and love, and a person does not accept or respect your choices then it is ok to let the person go with love and gratitude for what you have learned in your experience with them. This person will not necessarily leave for ever. The space you are giving them is to honor where they are, where they want to be and also out of respect for yourself. This can only happen once you find and practice self-love. When you embrace your own evolution, the people around you will do the same.
6. Be unapologetically your authentic self: Don’t you dare to lower your standards so others are not confronted by your presence. There is nothing humble in hidng your light. Shine bright and be a mirror for all of those who are ready to see the true essence of their divine reflection.
I dedicate to you from my heart this beautiful poem by Marianne Williamson as a beautiful reminder of the greatness of who you are:
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
Karen Hoyos is a Global Transformational Leader, Celebrity coach-Speaker & Author. Her message has reached millions of people through her seminars, top television show appearances and bestselling products. Find out more about Karen Hoyos here: www.KarenHoyos.net – http://www.themagicofmanifestation.com – http://www.karenhoyos.com